In 2015 Tallgrass will move into its new 60,000 square foot brewing facility, tripling the capacity of its original brewery and establishing it as one of the Midwestís premier brewers.
- ETHOS dry-hopped India pale ale
- PUB ALE an English mild ale
- 8-BIT hop-rocketed American pale ale
- VELVET ROOSTER Belgian-style tripel
- BUFFALO SWEAT oatmeal cream stout
- HALCYON unfiltered American wheat
- ZOMBIE MONKIE post-apocalyptic porter
- VANILLA BEAN BUFFALO SWEAT oatmeal cream stout brewed with vanilla beans
We have a great beer finder app on the Tallgrass beer finder page. The states we are distributing to include: North Dakota, South Dakota, Minesota, Wisconsin, Michigan, Iowa, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Mississippi. More states are being added all the time.
In the near future Tallgrass will introduce, a double pale ale (DPA), barrel-aged beers, and sour beers to its growing line up of high quality and innovative craft beers. All Tallgrass beers are sold in kegs and cans in 13 states.